Friday, January 27, 2012

A humble prayer to my Guru Shri Mataji...


The inspiration for this prayer occurred to me during my morning 4 am meditation last week...this prayer is a humble request to my Guru Shri Mataji to make our meditation process deeper and that much more spiritual...

Shri Mataji let us through this meditative process become one with you...let us not have any duality left...at the end of this session...I humbly request you to take away all the things which will prevent this from happening during this session...

Let me realize that you are my number one priority...that my number one problem is how to be connected with you everyday and every second of my life...that you are bigger than everything else in my life...help me ignore everything else and help me direct my complete attention on you as you are my number one priority...you are and should always remain number one on my list...

Please make me humble enough to realize that 'I' am nothing...everything in this world...even the tiniest of tiny blade of grass obeys your command...and that I have been designed to do just the same...help me become ready in all possible ways to understand this simple truth and be able to accept this fact whole and sole...help me thrash our ego and superego and keep it where is deserves to be, outside of me...let my brain be filled with just the humble recognition of the fact that you are our Mother and that this birth of ours has been most fortunate enough to realize this atleast to some extent...

Help me become like a small infant enjoying the bliss of complete security in her mother's lap...help me become like a small child playing and getting tangled in the folds of the Sari of her mother...let me play like that in the folds of your sari of beautiful vibrations...let me not have a care in this world...just like innocent children...and just like children let me have no doubt and no fear in the fact that all our needs, all our desires will be satisfied by you Mother...and that my first and foremost desire and immediate action should be to come completely under the shade of your security...

Make my brain smart enough to realize the divine flow of your love...let my brain realize that I am just like the sunflower and that my complete attention should be on my Sun that is Shri Mataji...my attention should just follow you and only you...nothing else matters...

My attention should be bathed in the light of the knowledge that Shri Mataji is the most important entity for me...my attention should be humbled by the knowledge of my Guru Shri Mataji...my brain should become intelligent enough to understand the complexity of this magnificent creation of my Mother which is just to display her love for us...let me enjoy each and every aspect of nature with this awareness in my mind...all my actions should be executed in a way that Shri Mataji would have executed it herself...so before my every action let me remember that she is my Mother and she does everything...so let me just allow her to do things in her own way...and let me just watch the sheer magic of her grand execution and be humbled by it...

Let me become like a hollow flute...to enable her to play the music of Divine love through us...Shri Mataji, I humbly request you that...let every chakra..not only every chakra, ever pore, every cell of my body say your name...let no physical, mental, emotional ailment prevent any cell of my body from putting its attention on your name...because your name is all-powerful...it is the most powerful mantra in the whole universe...let all the cells in my body just recite your Divine name, let each cell become drenched in the light of your attention...let me just become one with you...let there be no discord...no duality...no I or me...only you...only you...only you Shri Mataji!

No comments:

Post a Comment